Loyalty programs improve customer retention and encourage spending. Customer acquisition is improved by distinguishing you and your services from the competition.
Showing appreciation goes a long way toward strengthening your relationships with your customers. One way to show customers that you value their business is to provide them with fancy, personalized loyalty smart cards.
Loyalty Markerting Dos and Don'ts by Inc.com
- Have a person dedicated to the program, acting as a liaison
between employees and the administering loyalty company.
- Make sure you have the support of senior management.
- Make sure everyone in your organization understands the goals of the
- Set goals for your employees.
- Don't communicate too much or
send the same mailing to everyone. You want your communications to be viewed as
valuable. Understand your customers' preferences and habits, then send
communications that relate to them. This helps develop a tie between you and the
customer because they learn that each time they get something from you it's of
interest and it benefits them in some way.
- Don't offer award structures that aren't good enough to generate
excitement or involvement.
- Don't just offer a discount or a freebie. You need to get more
information from your customers. Simply
offering a free cup of coffee after a customer buys 10 cups at your shop is not
recommended because the retailer obtains neither customer information nor
competitor information. A solution is to ask customers to fill out a short
application form, then enter and track the information and sales data in a
simple marketing database.
- Don't offer awards that are unrealistic or too costly for your company
to maintain. Offer "soft
benefits" instead. A retail store is having a sale. It sends a mailing inviting
customers to a preview sale the evening before the sale is open to the general
Smart Loyalty System features :
- Stores customizable member profiles and contact information
- MyKad + Smart Card registration module
- Prepaid, cash & postpaid module
- Points Transaction module
- POS Transaction Module
- Members check-in & check-out time module
- Inventory control module
- Birthday Alert – Enable alert of member’s birthday by prompting the user when he/she log in
- Master setup – enable user to edit and change report setting, birthday alert period and reward point setting and back-end settings
- Pre-paid re-load set-up
- Report types include member listing, sub-card listing, inventory listing, transaction summary, sales details report, Statement, Invoice, Editable Seasonal Letter, Check-in/check-out report, Inter-branch debit/credit notes
- Integrates with print and export capabilities for all database entries and search results
- Member payment history
- Password protected access to the members database to stop unauthorised modifications
- Support multiple outlets. Keep data in sync between multiple outlets with a limited setting
Call us now to fix an appointment for demo.